Life at UtilizeCore
UtilizeCore is changing how companies interact with their service providers everyday. We’ve created a culture that makes our employees excited to come into the office everyday which has had an enormous impact on productivity.
Who You’ll Be Working With
The team at UtilizeCore is intelligent, dedicated, solutions driven, and empathetic. We believe that UtilizeCore fundamentally changing the ways that companies do business. We’re a quirky bunch that comes from our own startups, large companies, across multiple industries.
You’ll be joining a team who cares deeply about our clients, product, and is passionate about engineering the future. We like to iterate on our process, talk about our impact, and include everyone in the conversation. We’re also looking forward to getting back into the office—we hope to see you there!
The Customer Success Manager will be an individual contributor, assigned to a region (or cluster of accounts) to ensure UtilizeCore customers achieve success in their partnership with UtilizeCore, while having a best-in-class experience.
The Customer Success team functions as main points of contact for UtilizeCore mid-market and Enterprise customers to lead them through their full customer lifecycle, including the project delivery, onboarding, move-in, orientation, and growth phases of their time with UtilizeCore. As a part of the Customer Success Team, you should share a passion for driving customer success, exhibit strong customer-facing skills, have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive on execution with speed and accuracy. This role requires a unique combination of innovation, creativity, and execution on tight deadlines. The ultimate goal is to ensure a world class client experience, leading to increased retention and growth from large clients.The ultimate goal is to ensure a world class client experience, leading to increased retention and growth from large clients.
The Customer Success team also functions as internal advocates for our clients, providing ongoing feedback to UtilizeCore’s internal teams, helping to drive iterative learnings and improvements across the company.
Successful Customer Success Managers:
- Deeply understand their clients’ businesses, including current and future objectives.
- Build strong external client / customer and internal stakeholder relationships.
- Engage creatively with clients post-sale, add value throughout the customer lifecycle, and ensure an optimal client experience, leading to retention and growth.
- Are passionate about the UtilizeCore mission and offering, and experts in how we add value to our members beyond traditional SaaS options.
Elements of Customer Success Manager will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure systems adoption and optimization or usage.
- Collect, consolide and channel customer feedback to appropriate channels; collaborate with product and marketing teams.
- Serve as an escalation point for key customer issues and opportunities.
- Advocate successfully for what you need from other key stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Development, Engineering, Implementation, Support, and Customer Success to optimize the client experience.
- Represent the voice of the customer internally to help build out the product and give sales input
- In the beginning of a new customer onboarding process become involved with the implementation team and provide support and a smooth transition to customer success post implementation
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly customer success objectives in powerpoint.
- Draft detailed and accurate customer success monitoring report across the customer portfolio.
- Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals with monthly strategic pre-scheduled touch bases
- Document all enhancement requests in user story format and create Jira cards for product teams
- Demo new functionality in the platform to current customers.
- Build and execute a scalable education plan to update customers of new features in the platform (ie. mailchimp campaign with video and screenshots.)
- Remain in frequent contact with the customers in your responsibility to understand their needs.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation.
- Negotiate renewal agreements and keep records of sales and data (bonus plan on contract renewals.)
- Handle all support escalations and manage customer complaints with a corrective action plan
- Work closely with application support to manage a backlog of requests and help prioritize them
- User test the functionality prior to a release for a customer
- Maintains a detailed understanding of UtilizeCore’s product offerings and tailoring its presentation to meet the needs of different types of organizations.
- Assists clients in developing the business case and value proposition for proposed solutions when necessary.
- Run business audits to identify deficiencies and provide solutions that can help the client business to improve their procedures, operations or even revenue.
- Compose proper documentation to make sure clients and users requirements are collected.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback via Zendesk, Jira, and Sisense Dashboards.
Experience & Requirements:
- 2+ years of customer success and/or project management position.
- SaaS experience and/or real estate and/or facilities management ecosystem experience preferred.
- High-performing individual contributor with track record of building and scaling relationships.
- Strong collaborator; proven ability to work well cross-functionally
- Analytical mindset with ability to help create value-focused stories through customer data.
- Skilled relationship builder and manager.
- Highly flexible and adaptable; thrives amidst change and growth
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exhibits Integrity, humility, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
At UtilizeCore we believe that the most diverse and inclusive teams build the best products! As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.